So, all things considered? This weekend has had its highs and its lows, but come out pretty much on the high side in my opinion :) I feel like I've done nothing but whine for the past week or so on here, and feel bad for it ^^; So I'll try to focus on the positive things here!
1) I traded my crappy loaner phone in for a much better one which, while not my smartphone, actually holds a charge this time ;)
2) Saw Tuti be extremely
flaming gay on stage while portraying a host from Shinjuku 2-chome in Ika Hotel
. He was also adorable XD; And there was a character in the same play (his brother, alas!) named "Nagaoka Takashi" :D
3) Saw "Hard to Hold" again, rounding out my two times seeing this run and feel very satisfied :3 I can't wait for the DVD to share with everyone, because it really is just an amazing show. It's one of those plays that you watch and think, "Wow, this is theater...!" because it's a very thinky show, but not so thinky that you can't understand it, yanno? Plus it's full of pretty boys, Shouta's a slutty schoolboy, and Tsuji's a fucked up teacher :3 Where can you go wrong??
4) And seeing Tsuji again reminded me how much I love the guy, so I splurged and bought his and Mako-chan's version of Secret Garden
, which I intend to share soon, and daiki_dansu
was a lovely lovely girl and bought the Shouta+Hirayama version! So I can share both :3 Which is awesome, because Hirayama very much takes after his sempai TUTI (because they're in the same agency :D) in that he's just a consummate actor and can take on amazingly hilarious characters and change them up lickety-split *____* Even Midorikawa from H2H, who's a creepy scientist, he manages to make hilarious at times, much like Tuti does with his bad-guy characters. HEE.
5) I'm pretty much all done with work! Sure I have some smaller projects due in the next 3 or 4 days, but I'm finished with my big projects for the year! And I leave for America in less than a week~ :D
6) I'M A FIERCE CODING BITCH. I've almost got my submissions for the layout contest on pnish
(yes, that's plural. SUBMISSIONS) all finished, so prepare to be amazed :D ....I hope :D They look like shit in IE, but they look absolutely pristine and perfect on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, so I'm not too torn up :D You can preview one of them on japanorama
for now (thoughts are welcome 8D)
7) This is actually really sad because I had to say goodbye to half of this pair this morning, but the second half of 2010 was just as fun and interesting and bearable as the first half thanks in large part to faded_lace
;___; Thank you guys so much for hanging out with me and going along with my crazy antics and occasional assholery without wanting to slap me too hard ♥ I can't wait til you're here again!!
8) ...I definitely should stop right here because now it's late and I'm getting choked up XD; *goes to bed* Oh! BUT FIRST, please see Shouta's entry describing the cast:Shou-san, who's adult and quite but kind of funny that way!
Hirayama-san, who's a bit strange but really nice!
My partner (hehe) Tsujimoto-kun!
The casually funny Morita-san!
And the kind of 'sucks-to-be-you' mood maker Ryuu-chan!
UH #1: WHY DO YOU STILL CALL HIM YOUR "(hehe) PARTNER"???? XDDDD
and #2: WHY DO YOU CALL HIM YOUR PARTNER AT ALLLLLLL????
Shouta ilusfm because ylTsujisfm ♥ Keep on being T2, T2. Especially when you are somehow still T2 at curtain (like when Shouta slapped Tsuji's ass at curtain on opening night [or was it the other way around? ALL I REMEMBER IS THAT THERE WAS ASS SLAPPING BETWEEN THE TWO AT CURTAIN] or when Tsuji called him 'zachou' so lovingly XD) DESPITE TSUJI PRACTICALLY MOLESTING SHOUTA ON STAGE and strangling him and whispering aishiteru
*shivers* you two, YOU TWO.
*goes to bed, seriously*